The 2021 edition of Docaviv will open on July 1st and end on 10th. The festival is Academy Award qualifying with the prize Best Short Award. Founded in 1998, is held in Tel Aviv.
Find the Israeli line-up at this link, we are only listing the shorts. Some international may be missing from the list as we could just manage to find the Israeli line-up, while shorts from other countries are in competition too. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The Girl Who Didn’t Know What to Do by Maya Klar (Israel)
- Fifty Old Dogs by Neta Amiram (Israel)
- Gen Tree by Ronni Shalev, Alon Sharabi, Hod Adler (Israel)
- Greeting From the Hilltop by Iftach Leor (Israel)
- Hadar HaCarmel by Hila Chessen (Israel)
- Herd by Omer Daida (Israel)
- Rothschild 16 by Noam Israel (Israel)
- Vacant Space by Shmueli Cohen (Israel)
- We Used to Sing by Lidia Morozov (Israel)