A small announcement to all who are currently around Rimini (either living there, on holiday, or willing to reach the location for the occasion). SMArt Academy a.s.d. (which is also behind Amarcort Film Festival and, therefore, Short is Worth), organizes on September 25th and 26th (Saturday and Sunday) the ‘Festival dei Piccoli’ (Festival of the Children).
This festival is dedicated to children from 3 to 12 years and will be filled with activities, games and laboratories. With the patronage of Comune di Rimini and in collaboration with Riminiterme, the festival will take place coincident with the World Dream Day: all children has the ability to dream and this must be preserved to ensure a happy and lighthearted childhood.
You will find the festival at Bluebeach, Riminiterme in Rimini Miramare, both days from 10 to 18. The available activities are the following:
- Soccer (with Rivazzurra Calcio);
- Basket (with Miramare Basket);
- Circus school (with Scuola di Circo ‘Il Castello del Circo’);
- Comics and manga lab (with Scuola di Fumetto Rimini);
- Le Storie di Cocò e Nanà (reading of stories and fairy tales);
- Cortomerenda (snack break with animated short films, with Amarcort Film Festival);
- Lab about sea pollution (‘I più giovani per la Natura del Mare’);
- Treasure hunt;
- And much more!
Sponsors of the event are:
- Gelateria Pesaresi
- Gruppo Hera
- A.N.B.I. Emilia-Romagna
- Micky Pizza
- Consorzio di Bonifica della Romagna
- Pollicino 0-14 Abbigliamento per Bambini