Amarcort Film Festival 2021 official theme and name have been revealed, so now it is time to present the finalists for this fourteenth edition. You can find all the categories and explainations in this article.
We will start with MOViE, “extra” category for this year. MOViE is dedicated to short films that use dance, movement and body language to convey stories, emotions, messages.
- Subtle Body by Robin Bisio (United States)
- Summer Nights by Antonio Petta (Italy)
- Pata y Muslo (Thigh and Drumstick) by Jennifer Moule (Argentina)
- Тьма Тем 0 (Dark Myriad 0) by Eta Dahlia (United Kingdom)
- The Lex Requiem by Bruno Palma, Alexis Karl (Italy)
- Downriver by Andrea Boll (Switzerland)
- Ghost of Us by Lim Yuzheng (Singapore)
- Missed by Marco Santi (Italy)
- Named by Tom Downs, Maren Morstad, Joe Arcidiacano (United States)
- Urliamo “no” ai silenzi (Let’s scream “no” to silences) by Dario Patrocinio (Italy)
- Face à ma fenêtre (Outside my window) by Sonia Gemmiti (Canada)
- Quarantine in Mirrors by María Magálová (Slovakia)
- Tout à côté de moi (Right next to me) by Céleste Vidal–Ayrinhac (France)