Amarcort Film Festival, founder of Short is Worth, organizes every year since 2015 an event called Giro del Mondo in 80 Corti (Around the World in 80 Short Films): it is a monthly event which brings the audience on a tour around the world in short films.
The audience votes their favorite film each month and then, during the last ‘stage’ of the tour, all the winners from the past months compete to be the most liked of the year.
The second event will happen on April 20th at Cineteca di Rimini, from 9 p.m.
Let’s see the playlist of this second event!
- Sticker by Georgi M. Unkowski (Macedonia)
- J’Ai Le Cafard by Maysaa Almumin (Kuwait)
- Porappe by Jesús Martínez (Spain)
- The Reading by Nora Jaenicke (USA)
- Episolar by Axel Robin (Canada)
- Buona Notte by Victor Bindefeld, Grégoire Bensimon (France)
- lovemetender by Anna Mercedes Bergion, Susanna Zacharoff (Sweden)
- Corkscrewed by Massimo Ottoni (Italy)
- Lefty/Righty by Max Walker-Silverman (USA)
- A Phone Call by Will McConnell (United Kingdom)