Amarcort Film Festival, founder of Short is Worth, organizes every year since 2015 an event called Giro del Mondo in 80 Corti (Around the World in 80 Short Films): it is a monthly event which brings the audience on a tour around the world in short films.
The audience votes their favorite film each month and then, during the last ‘stage’ of the tour, all the winners from the past months compete to be the most liked of the year.
The third event will happen on May 18th at Cinema Tiberio in Rimini, from 9 p.m.
Let’s see the playlist of this third event!
- Archibald’s Syndrome by Daniel Perez (France)
- Captain T by Andrea Walts (Italy)
- Drugs and Chocolates by Edmundo Barraza (USA)
- Flora by Chaerin Im (South Korea)
- Homeless by Luca Esposito (Italy)
- In Full Bloom by Maegan Houang (USA)
- Nursery Rhymes by Michael Kam (Singapore)
- Re-Animal by Rubén Garcerá (Spain)
- Under the Balcony by Marcela Cossíos (Peru)
- Zweiheit (Twoness) by Lara Torp (Germany)