The 2022 edition of the Biennale di Venezia, the 79th edition (Mostra Internazionale d’Arte Cinematografica di Venezia, Venice International Film Festival) will start on August 31st in Venice, Italy, and will end on September 10th.
You can find the full official selection at this link on Biennale Cinema‘s website. Let’s see the shorts.
- Christopher at Sea by Tom CJ Brown (France, USA)
- Manuale di Cinematografia per Dilettanti – Vol. I by Federico di Corato (Italy)
- Tria – Del Sentimento Del Tradire by Giulia Grandinetti (Italy)
- Nocomodo by Lola Halifa-Legrand (France)
- Rutubet by Turan Haste (Turkey)
- Snow in September by Lkhagvadulam Purev-Ochir (France, Mongolia)
- Please Hold the Line by Ce Ding Tan (Malaysia)
- The Fruit Tree by Isabelle Tollenaere (Belgium)
- III by Salomé Villeneuve (Canada)
- Love Forever by Clare Young (Australia)
- My Girlfriend by Kawthar Younis (Egypt)
- Alt På En Gang (Everything At Once) by Henrik Dyb Zwart (Norway)