Amarcort Film Festival, founder of Short is Worth, organizes every year since 2015 an event called Giro del Mondo in 80 Corti (Around the World in 80 Short Films): it is a monthly event which brings the audience on a tour around the world in short films.
The audience votes their favorite film each month and then, during the last ‘stage’ of the tour, all the winners from the past months compete to be the most liked of the year.
The seventh event will happen on September 22nd at Blue Beach, Riminiterme, in Rimini, from 9 p.m.
The event is in collaboration with Sedicicorto.
Let’s see the playlist!
- A little sun in the cold waters of Beslan by Alexey Chamin (Russia)
- Annah la Javanaise by Rony Fatimah Tobing (Indonesia)
- Azul by Emilio Martínez-Borso (Spain)
- Gea l’Ultima Mucca di Paolo Bonfadini, Irene Cotroneo, Davide Morando (Italy)
- Hot Spot di Anaïs Couet-Lannes (Francia)
- Ido by Saman Mustefa (Iraq)
- In nature by Marcel Barelli (Switzerland)
- Stolen Kisses by Lidi Toepoel (Netherlands)
- Taximan by Novella Lian (Singapore)
- The Kicksled Choir by Torfinn Iversen (Norway)